SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for an Account Director to join the team.
Overall Job Purpose
To maintain and increase ongoing revenues and margin contribution from a named account (s) through pro-active sales of the full range of SCC products & services
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within the existing customers. These sales will focus on infrastructure products, services and solutions
- Provide Commercial Leadership
- Maintain SCC’s interaction with the customer by fostering multi-level relationships between SCC and customer staff
- Provide Campaign leadership: Manage the leadership of the virtual team on all sales opportunities within the customers
- Manage Partner & Vendor Engagement: Maintain, expand and extend engagement of vendors and partners, managing these engagements to drive sales growth
- Analyse Competition
- Perform Account Targeting and Planning: undertake campaign and opportunity planning to maximise sales effectiveness and agree the activities performed by the virtual team
- Maintain records on MySCC
- Update the forecast on a weekly basis
- To work effectively with SCC solution experts in defining the right proposition for a specific client requirement
- To effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level
- To manage the entire deal lifecycle from campaign to commercial close
- To adapt style to customer requirements
- Liaison with internal departments to facilitate the above whilst monitoring and managing any specified S.L.A.’s.
- Increasing the scope of products and services being taken by the named SCC customer(s).
- Identification of Risk – both Operational and commercial in relation to all SCC sales opportunities within the designated accounts.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction through professional engagement at all times and at all levels within the customer.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge around the products and services offered by SCC.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all SCC internal systems.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the general I.T. marketplace and the specific marketplace within which the named customer operates.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all activities with regard to the named customers including (but not limited to) completion of customer records on the SCC internal MySCC sales tool.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- Extensive Sales and Account Management experience and track record gained within the IT industry
- Strong credibility, hunger and passion
- Used to personally planning and owning multiple sales campaigns
- Demonstrable infrastructure solution and services sales experience
- Credible technology and services knowledge and can articulate this well whilst communicating effectively with the client up to CIO level
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and initiative
- Proven experience of selling IT Managed Services / solutions and/or Enterprise class solutions
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Experience gained working for a recognised IT reseller and/or vendor /manufacturer
- Proven record of successful negotiation at senior level
- Persuasive, motivated and tenacious
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.