Europe’s largest independent IT Group SCC has announced record earnings for the sixth consecutive year driven by continued demand from businesses seeking outsourced and cost-effective solutions for cloud and digital services.
Following the opening of our new Leeds offices in Wellington Place, SCC Leeds continue to expand our sales team to develop and maintain customer relationships in Yorkshire, Humberside, and the North East.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, and ambitious individuals to help us develop a marketing leading IT Sales culture, and wish to speak to anyone looking to take their IT sales career to the next stage. Due to the nature of our growth there is great opportunity for progression once in role, which is ideal for those wishing to pursue a long term career in IT Sales.
To own an overall business plan, associated with named accounts aligned to the sales person. The plan should show creativity, an understanding of the market, and a view of how to maximise the opportunity available to SCC in the region.
A successful Account Development Executive will develop, maintain, and increase ongoing revenues and margin contribution from named accounts using the full range of SCC products & services to ensure long term value between SCC and our customers.
You will work with SCC specialist teams, our ecosystem of partners, technology vendors, and other parts of the SCC group to deliver exceptional outcomes to your customers.
The role would be based from our Leeds office, with frequent travel to customer site, or partner offices. This role is ideally suited to those looking for their 2nd or 3rd role in IT Sales.
Main Duties of the Job:
· To develop strong relationships with customers, who will evangelise how good their experience is working with you.
· To ensure that customers are clear on the SCC portfolio, where SCC can offer value, and how we differentiate against competitors.
· To own a territory plan, with management of key customers, prospects, and development accounts – building in campaigns, proactive prospecting, and alignment with key SCC initiatives.
· To own and be accountable for the full end to end sales cycle.
· To build strong relationships with key strategic vendors to ensure collaboration into customers.
· To deliver accurate forecasts, pipeline management, and customer information using internal SCC tools.
· To maintain a strong level of understanding of the general I.T. marketplace and external factors effecting your customers.
Skills and Experience:
· Candidates should have a keen interest in IT and business.
· At least 3 years IT Sales experience, ideally within an IT VAR or Vendor organisation.
· Be a motivated self-starter, who is accountable for their actions, and is able to usefully manage their time.
· Have good administration skills with attention to detail.
· Work well as part of a team when required.
· Can demonstrate how they have delivered customer satisfaction, leading to long term success.
We offer an attractive base salary and commission plan
Company Car or Car Allowance
If you feel that you could take on greater responsibility, a wider remit of solutions, and the challenge of bringing new customers on board we would welcome a conversation on how you could contribute to this new exciting business growth in Leeds.