SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Stevenage.
Overall Job Purpose
To act as the single point of contact between our customers and SCC. To handle all IT related enquires and provide 1st level support.
- To record all incidents/changes/service requests within the SCC Service Desk tool.
- Provide a positive Service Desk experience.
- Contribute to a ‘First Time Fix’ target of 70%.
- Contribute to delivering a 70% Remote Resolution target.
- Convert 65% of contacts (phone calls, emails and chats) to a logged incident or service request.
- Ensure incidents and service requests are completed within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and chat contacts from customers.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers keeping them informed on a regular basis.
- Review and update ‘Known Errors’ dB.
- Incident/Service Request assignment to appropriate internal or external resolving team.
- End to end ownership of all Incident/Service Requests through to closure.
- Build internal/external relationships through effective methods of communication.
- Communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Set and reset customer expectations building confidence in IT services.
- Identify and work towards Service Improvements.
- Assess, prioritise and manage workload ensuring contractual obligations are achieved.
- Contributing to delivering team performance.
- To ensure safe working practices and environment for Fire, Security and Health & Safety Regulations.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- 1+ year’s previous experience of working in a Service Desk environment.
- Ability to support latest Microsoft Operating Systems, including identifying desktop hardware and software issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative where required.
- To be professional and presentable at all times.
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
- MCP qualified.
- ITIL aware
- Knowledge of Service Now preferable.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.