SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT Services organisation in the UK .
We now have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in the IT industry .
If you have a keen interest in IT , a full and clean driving license and excellent communication and interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you !
The role :
To assist with the deliver and collection of IT equipment and to support the Distributed and System engineering teams in the various activities which reside within these areas of the business. This will include, but not limited to basic hardware support, deployment of equipment through project activity and IMAC requests.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Delivery of goods to SCC customers and suppliers
• Collection of equipment which will include completing collection paperwork accurately
• Undertake various forms of project work in line with customer requirements such as, but not exclusive to; hardware deployment, upgrades, installations, auditing and decommissioning
• Swap / install IT equipment, including EPOS.
• To complete all work assigned in a timely professional manner
• To have the ability to complete the work set with the highest standard possible
• To be flexible and pragmatic in their approach to the work assigned
• To be able to communicate effectively
• To be able to work as part of a team or as an individual on a customer site.
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• Be flexible with starting and finishing times in order to carry out activities out of hours on occasion in line with customer request.
• Be Familiar with all SCC polices and processes relevant to the role and/or your responsibilities to SCC and our customers.
• Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
• Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
• Willingness to stay away from home .
Full training will be provided .
Then click the response button now !