The Service Delivery Manager role manages a Customer or portfolio of Customer accounts of annual account revenues between £500k and £4m. Success in this role will be demonstrated through managing provisioned SCC services to contracted service levels to a customer/portfolio of customers. Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction underpinned by a CSI initiatives and developing a value add proposition. Ultimately, ensuring customer retention, growth and transformation is delivered over the contract period. The Service Delivery Manager fully understand the contract, commercials and SLA’s/KPI’s within their Customer portfolio and supports the understanding of these within the wider SCC business.
The Service Delivery Manager works closely alongside the aligned Account Manager on account planning and growth across all Customers in their portfolio.
The Service Delivery Manager is a key customer advocate, acting as the voice of the customer internally. The role requires the ability to develop, grow and nurture positive relationships with the designated Customer organisation, suppliers and internal delivery functions.
Main Duties of Job:
- Leadership & Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Account Management
- Financial, Commercial & Contract Management
- Service Improvement & Value Creation
- Performance Management
- Reporting & Governance
- Operational Contract Management
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven management of annual account revenues (ARR)> 500K
- Knowledge of Managed Services methodologies
- Strong understanding of the IT industry, infrastructure systems and hosting
- More than 2 years’ experience managing Customer Accounts
- Customer facing experience and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage the SIP and CSI processes for a customer portfolio
- Ability to manage administration and multiple tasks in an accurate and timely manner, often against deadlines
- End to end contract knowledge and management
- Ability to communicate effectively at the appropriate levels, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in Customer Accounts
- Ability to translate and communicate business requirements and service requirements/specifications to varying levels of audience
- Understanding of ITIL process and structure
- Good Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills, with a demonstrable ability to build well-presented and logical documents and presentations
- Proven management of annual account revenues (ARR)> 1.5m
- Experience of working within/aligning to an ITIL environment
- Experience of AiS for Large or Complex Managed Service/Projects
- ITSM/ISEB professional Certified
- Able to effectively handle complex customer relationships and negotiations
- Able to work out of hours and on weekends as required
- Flexible with location and able to travel
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above.