Our employees are vital to the continued success of our organisation ; we heavily invest in their training and on-going development and , to ensure we enable them to reach their full potential we now have a new and exciting career for an experienced trainer to join our training team to focus on training and development of our all our sales and management personnel .
The effective training and development of our sales and management teams is vital to meeting and exceeding our commercial objectives and the successful candidate will identify , design and deliver sales and management training across our business units , nationwide .
Duties will include :
* Identification ,design and delivery of sales and management training programmes round our company philosophy .
* Work closely with directors/senior managers to implement training to increase performance .
* Work with sales and management staff to provide them with an integrated and blended learning model by combining e-learning , classroom and mentoring strategies .
* To maintain training repository of all training collateral , materials , records , statistics etc ensuring they are readily accessible and up to date .
* Assessment and review of the performance of sales and management staff to identify improvement areas and provide relevant training .
* Ensure all training programmes support the growth of our business and demonstrate a good return on investment for employees .
The Person :
* Relevant experience gained in the training and development of sales and management personnel .
* Ability to identify training needs and design and deliver pertinent training programmes .
* Good knowledge of all training media .
* Professional and confident character – able to deal at all levels of contact
* Articulate with excellent interpersonal skills .
* A passion for learning and people development .
* Driving license
We offer a highly competitive salary , company car or car allowance together with other large company benefits .
Then click the response button now !