Provide a professional repair service for brown goods such as televisions , dvd players etc within the National Repair Centre, whilst adhering to the requirements of the Quality Management System
• Must be presentable and professional at all times
• Must be capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Adhere, at all times, to company policies and procedures
• To maintain work areas as befits the professionalism of the Department
• To adapt to new technologies and become proficient in the use of new equipment for emerging technologies.
• To adapt to new equipment under the supervision of a more senior engineer
• To be familiar with the relevant areas of the Call Management System
• Must be technically competent and possess the ability to relate to individuals and departments.
• Must be capable of supporting other departments.
• To attend any training courses, as required to fulfil our contractual obligations, and be prepared to convey any knowledge acquired, if and when called upon.
• A willingness to undergo any cross-training deemed necessary and beneficial to the National Repair Centre
• The flexibility to work in any of the departments of the National Repair Centre if called upon to do so
• To be prepared to work a reasonable amount of overtime if and when required
Skills and Attributes
• Ability to repair equipment on which suitably trained
• Experience in electronic repair
• HNC / HND / Degree level in an Engineering subject is desirable but not essential.
• Experience in the repair of all brown goods/appliances including TV , DVD players , blue ray players etc