We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres, Europe’s largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 40 years’, have over 4,000 employees within Europe and a group turnover in excess of £3 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT services to both private and public sector organisations. Our success is firmly built on the quality and commitment of our employees. In order to continue our success we strive to attract, recruit and develop the highest calibre of candidates to SCC. Due to this commitment we now have a new and exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to join our Recruitment Team as an Internal Recruitment Advisor.
An overview of the role:
Based at our Birmingham Headquarters, this role will have a strong focus on attracting Ex-Military Personnel, University Graduates, College Leavers etc. to SCC, by sourcing, contacting and building durable and effective business relationships with external providers/partners such as Ex-Forces resettlement advisory groups, Ex-Forces charities, Universities and Colleges as well as other Government agencies and potential suppliers .The role will also involve the sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding of new employees as well as building a pool of talent for future positions both from the above strategies and by working closely with and as part of our in- house recruitment team .
Offsite UK travel will be a requirement for this role as the role will involve attending recruitment fares, open days and meeting with existing and new business partners.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills gained in a business to business environment.
- Experience gained in either an in house recruitment or recruitment consultancy role
- Experience gained in recruiting ex forces personnel would be advantageous as would any experience gained from recruiting from universities or colleges.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with Internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and confidence to engage with and build lasting relationships with external partners and providers.
- Ability to manage high volume recruitment and prioritise workload accordingly
- Proactive – willing to challenge the status quo with the confidence to identify areas of improvement
- Excellent IT skills
- Experienced in a demanding and fast paced role
- Intelligent with the ability to absorb information quickly
- Creative and commercially aware
- Professional and pragmatic with a real ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Valid UK Driving License
- Ability to gain SC Clearance
- In exchange for the right skill set we offer a very competitive salary, company car or car allowance together with other large company benefits.
Then click the response button now !