Overall Job Purpose:
Managing the daily running of the Onsite Team. Ensuring the maximum use of resource and equipment (including vehicles) is maintained effectively. Particular emphasis is to be placed on process improvement and driving down costs.
Main Duties of the Job:
- To retain all SCC Recycling Services current accreditations by ensuring the Onsite Service adheres to and conforms to all processes and procedures. This will involve modifying, devising and implementing new processes and all related documentation.
- Identify process improvements and development of the Onsite Service’s various systems and databases with a view to producing a smoother, efficient system.
- To attain a full working knowledge of each Onsite Service.
- Assisting the pre-sales team in the creation and presentation of customer service proposals
- Ensure the correct start up and management of all projects relating to on-site services, implementing SCC best practice and any agreed customer procedures
- Effective Management of all project risks and issues. Creation of all project documentation, Logs, Plans and Reports. Maintaining project plans / schedules /logs and monitor and control progress against project plans
- Booking and management of multi-disciplined engineer team required for project delivery
- Accounting for project cost, time and budget
- Accurate and targeted reporting on project status
- Effective Stakeholder and 3rd Party Management
- Escalating promptly any issues that may have an impact on SCC or the future relationship with the customer
- Devise and implement employee key performance indicators and targets, thereby ensuring the maximum productivity of the service is achieved whilst simultaneously driving down costs.
- Produce Production, Quality and Performance reports for Management review.
- To develop and maintain a training program for the Onsite team ensuring we retain the tools and skillset required to deliver the service.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes, vehicle and equipment maintenance adhere to all relevant SCC Company Policies, whilst maintaining maximum cost efficiency at all times.
- Responsible for all staff issues for the Onsite Team.
- To undertake health and safety activities commensurate with role and/or SCC group health and safety policy.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent reporting skills
- Must have excellent man-management skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- SC clearance is a requirement of the role