Overall Job Purpose
Based on site at our customer’s facility in Warrington to provide support of IT hardware and software products within the required Service Level Agreement.
Provide technical support to other staff in managed services and incident management of major system outages . Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to the customer base .
- Repair and maintain hardware – servers , pc’s , laptops , printers and associated peripherals .
- Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications .
- Installation of hardware to customer/manufacturers specifications including moves and changes .
- To provide a timely , quality solution to the problem.
- Communicate with call administration throughout the day .
- Ensure all incidents dealt with are processed on the call management system .
- To be available to start and finish work at such times to meet required service level agreement (SLA), ensuring arrival at site is appropriate to the customer.
- To carry out other tasks as requested by the team leader or line manager.
- To highlight damaged equipment or parts to the team leader or line manager.
- To represent SCC to the client in a professional and positive manner.
- To support and maintain all equipment/software etc. supported by SCC when required.
- To support and deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner and report any issues affecting deadlines or project delivery
- To be flexible and adaptable in supporting hardware or software onsite as customers’ requirements change.
Skills and Experience :
- Laptop /desktop setup and use
- General hardware knowledge
- Good knowledge of current IT issues
- Experience of networked systems , service desk and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office related products
- Knowledgeable in IT best practices and procedures .
- General understanding of ITIL terminology and practices .
- Customer focused
- Remote assistance
- Ability to gain security clearance
- Interested ? Click the response button now !