To ensure that the on-going provision of Quotations and Administration Support to Public Sector customers (hereinafter called nominated accounts) meets and exceeds both contractually committed SLA’s and any associated expectations.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge around the products and services offered by SCC in order to prepare quotations.
- Maintain a high knowledge of our core systems ,vendor portals and contacts within our distribution supply chain to ensure that quotations can be compiled in the correct manner and with the correct pricing structure.
- Ownership of problem resolution/ escalation around delivery of timely quotations and Administration functions to SCC’s nominated accounts.
- Provision of low value quotations to all Nominated accounts
- Quote management in line with Customer’s expectations .
- Liaison with internal departments to facilitate the timely preparation of quotations
- Assist with reviewing debt by the nominated accounts on a monthly basis in conjunction with the IAM team leader.
- Contribution to management information production for monthly/ quarterly service reviews and presentation to customer in conjunction with Account Manager and/or Business Development Executive where required
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction through professional engagement at all times and at all levels within the customer.
- Contribution to input of customer complaints, whether verbal or written, with responsibility to work with Internal Account Manager to ensure timely and complete resolution including any associated changes to procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all SCC processes and procedures with particular reference to ISO 9000 accreditation.
- Chasing outstanding quotations with the customers to convert into business.
The Internal Account Support (IAS) will be responsible providing quotation and Administration support to both Account Managers and Business Development Executives. The IAS is expected to act as the teams internal liaison interface, escalating to the IAM Team Leader where problems are deemed to have the potential for significant impact and urgent resolution is required.