To provide an efficient and effective support to the sales team and account base by proactively assisting sales executives in managing customers’ needs and requirements and to ensure all opportunities to increase business revenues by up selling /cross selling are achieved .
Working as part of a structured team you will be dedicated to providing a professional approach at all times ; measurement of your performance will be identified by your ability to respond to customer requests and ensure that all agreed service levels are met on a monthly basis .
Responsibilities will include :
* Working as an integral part of the sales/account management team.
* To understand the sector and customer base and to be aware of all planned projects within the customer base and any specific customer requirements .
* Foster strong working relationships with customers through proactive contact both via the telephone and e-mail .
* Work with customers and technical resource to prepare accurate technical quotations and track progress.
* To ensure all orders , tasks , quotes and other requests are responded to within a timely manner .
* Follow SCC best practice to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our customers – both internal and external .
* Ownership and resolution of customer challenges and concerns .
* To build relationships with vendor partners .
* Manage customer projects and bonded requirements .
* Record all information on our CRM system .
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* Administration , sales support experience
* Some knowledge of the IT industry
* Professional demeanour
* Able to work in a demanding environment to meet deadlines .
* Career focused ; wanting to aspire to an external sales /account management role .
* A keen interest in IT would be advantageous , but not essential .
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* A proactive nature and commitment to surpass customers’ expectations.
* Excellent interpersonal skills .
* Good IT literacy .
Then click the response button now !