Job Type: Permanent
Categories: Accounts and Financial Jobs
Job ID: 65118
The SCC Financial Accountant – Treasury will be responsible for all reporting and forecasting of cash , currency and working capital .
Duties will include :
- Reporting cash , headroom and facility usage to internal and external customers .
- To develop a detailed cash forecasting model and input into the planning cycle [daily/weekly/annual budgets and 3 and 5 year strategic reviews] .
- Enhancing working capital forecasting and developing a detailed understanding of factors impacting movements in working capital employed .
- Development of FX reporting , including tracking of gains/losses on hedging contracts , balance sheet valuations , and forecasting foreign currency requirements to support hedging decisions .
- Working closely with EMEA Group Finance team to support the monthly reporting cycle .
- To be the project lead on any banking initiatives . Support of the monthly banking facility reporting .
- Skills , knowledge and experience :
- ACCA qualified .
- Experienced Financial/Chartered Accountant .
- Professional Treasury or Accountancy qualification with commercial experience post qualification .
- Experience gained in a related role , focusing on cash forecasting and reporting .
- Excellent spreadsheet/modelling skills .
- Experience of IBM Cognos TM1 would be advantageous but not essential .
- Ability to communicate and influence at director level .