SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe ; we provide a full range of IT solutions and services to many of the largest commercial and public sector organisations in the UK .
Our business is expanding and we now have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join our UK Services Finance team to support the General Manager on outsourced requirements and reporting to ensure that all necessary validation and management approval is received on behalf of the services division and to follow up on any customer supporting documentation that is received and accounted for with the services team .
Main Duties :
• To fully support the Finance General Manager on any financial tasks by monitoring progression and ensuring that all information is received and actioned and completed for financial closure within a timely manner.
• Support the team on a day to day basis taking ownership of any situations that arise and follow through to completion
• To work proactively to ensure that all Financial weekly/monthly management reports and meetings are completed within set timescales
• Managing and monitoring the Financial reporting against Forecast Billing, Invoiced data and ensuring that information received around Revenue reporting and work in progress accruals are completed
• Review and manage any Services Aged Debt queries to ensure data received by central accounts to enable SCC to paid
• Managing and monitoring the Financial reporting against Purchasing, ensuring that information received and Suppliers are paid with Contracted terms
• Own all aspects of reporting of management data to completion and summarise for presentation to Senior Management
• Month-end support and ensure that timetables are met
• Working closely with Senior Management and Financial Accountants
• To own all department processes and procedures to ensure are kept up to date and maintained within UK and Romania
Skills, Experience, Knowledge :
* Experience working in a people management / supervisory position
* Supporting the General Manager .
* Experience working in a Financial environment
* Ownership of work allocation
* Delivering within timescales
* Methodical working
* Liaising with other departments to gain information for reports .
* Checking and verifying information
We offer an attractive staring salary together with other large company benefits .
Then click the response button now !