SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading , independently owned IT services organisation in Europe .
We now have a new and exciting career opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join the Financial Accounting team at SCC with particular responsibility for cash reporting and intercompany balances
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Oversee and develop cash forecasting and reporting.
- Key involvement in working capital reporting
- Forecasting currency requirement and hedging exchange risk
- Manage monthly intercompany balance process
- Support senior management with the project to transition to a new ERP system
- Critically appraise existing processes and introduce appropriate improvements
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA).
Excellent communication skills with experience of presenting information to senior management and directors.
Strong excel skills and familiarity with data base
Flexible approach with proven problem solving skill
Experience of a high transaction volume environment
Microsoft D365 experience would be an advantage
We offer an attractive starting salary with large company benefits .
Then click the response button now !