We are SCC Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s largest independently owned IT services group. We have been established for over 38 years, have over 2,000 employees within the UK and a turnover in excess of £3 billion. We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations nationwide .
- Repair and maintain hardware PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Epos and associated peripherals.
- To replace equipment.
- Provide support to our client base.
- Assist other team members in all aspects of the business, as and when required.
- Deliver parts and equipment to site as required for customer / colleagues, in line with contractual requirements.
- Communicate with Resource control and/or the Branch/OTL throughout the day as required.
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) as defined by the business process.
- Achieve targets and objectives as defined by the business.
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time.
- Must be flexible, to work overtime when required to do so.
- Understand and adhere to SCH group policies and procedures.
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Must be Flexible to change and new technologies.
- To be familiar with personal Health & Safety as determined by the SCH group Health & Safety Policy.
- FullUKdriving license.
- Company assets to be maintained.