Covering the Thetford / Norfolk region.
Overall Job Purpose:
To attend customer sites providing support for IT hardware and software products within the required service level agreement .
Main Duties of the Job:
Repair and maintain hardware -Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals .
- Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
- Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete moves and changes to manufacturers/customers specifications.
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required SLA and reflect actual work done in real time where required.
- Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day where required.
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
- Achieve KPI targets .
- Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
- Understand and adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Act as mentor to grade 1 and 2 Engineers as and when required.
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- Understand and adhere to all local Fire, Security and Health & Safety regulations.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
Must have a full UK driving licence
Ability to gain security clearance to required levels
HP/IBM Server knowledge/experience
Accreditation in at least one Tier 1 Product (Desktop /Laptops /Printer)
Experience in other Tier 1 Products (Desktop /Laptops /Printer)
Desirable – Deskside support experience