- Ensure all training is completed relevant to apprenticeship requirements.
- Repair and maintain hardware PC’s, laptops, printers and associated peripherals.
- Replace equipment
- Working with SCC customers in the field
- Assist other team members in all aspects of the business, as and when required
- Deliver parts and equipment to site as required for customer/colleagues, in line with contractual requirements
- Communicate with resource control and the branch throughout the day
- Complete part movements in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
- Achieve targets and objectives as set by the business
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time
- Be professional and presentable at all times.
- Be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
- Full UK driving licence
- Shift pattern – 4 x 9hr shift blocks varying between 5am and 11pm. Exact shift pattern can be discussed at interview stage
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
5 x GCSEs inc Maths & English and ICT GCSEs A-C K Essential
Excellent customer service skills E Essential
Working knowledge of PC, laptop, printer & associated peripherals (will be fully trained)
Security clearance on appointment
Full UK driving licence