Distributed Support Engineer Grade 3
|Job Title of Line Manager:
Operations Team Leader
|Number of Staff Supervised:
|Job Title of Team Members:
|Overall Job Purpose:|
|To attend customer sites to provide support on IT hardware and software products, within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). To Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to a wide range of customers.|
Main Duties of the Job:
· To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Servers and retail equipment and associated peripherals.
· Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
· Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
· Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
· Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
· Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
· Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
· Be able to do customer rebuilds and configuration to desk
· Will carry out AV repairs and Printer repairs.
· Will be able to carry out IMAC projects under own initiative
· Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
· Must be professional and presentable at all times.
· Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
· Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
· Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
· To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
· To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
· Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
· Company assets to be maintained in good working order and good general condition
|Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:|
· Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
· Key Clients specific procedures
· Experience in Desktop/Laptop/Printers and Servers
· AV experience
· Good customer facing skills
The role will involve working shifts :
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
11.00am to 7.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm
Date of Preparation: Jan 17
Agreed as an accurate Job Description by ………………………. (Director)