Overall Job Purpose:
To provide administrative support managing service customer contract and invoice information across a lifecycle of activities within SCC’s ITSM toolset:-
- Contract initiation / setup – set up service contract information
- Contract changes – ensure all service changes are reflected in the systems
- Subcontracting – supplier engagement for 3rd party service support
- Purchase Orders – create and manage purchase orders
- Contract closure – removing service contracts off the ITSM toolset
- Invoicing & reporting duties – assisting with invoicing and management reporting
Supporting the Contract Admin Team Leader, the role’s primary function is to oversee a portfolio of customer service contracts, manage the incoming service contract initiation requests, configure these up on the SCC ITSM toolset, provide onward management to any contract changes, liaise with our 3rd party service partners, create / track purchase orders and invoice these contracts where required.
Working as part of a structured team, the role will also require a broad engagement with other SCC service functions to ensure SCC maintains an efficient, effective and consistent process across the service contract lifecycle.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Develop a full understanding of the Contract Lifecycle from the initiation, invoicing and ceasing of services.
- To ensure a consistent approach is applied to the Contract Lifecycle.
- Managing contract queries from other SCC functions.
- Take ownership of the assigned portfolio of customer service contracts.
- Identify any gaps associated with contract configuration and any associated service charge discrepancies.
- Escalate effectively to management any variances identified
- Assist the Team Leader reviewing processes and making amendments to improve the Contract Admin function.
- Follow SCC best practice to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our stakeholders, both internal and external.
- To ensure that all internal procedures are kept updated and comply with the required standards.
- Utilise SCC automated systems and tools to facilitate streamlined processes.
- Preparation of standard documents and procedures
- General administration duties required in managing the functional operation.
- Distribution of new procedures / processes
- Achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Managing Tasks via Task Manager Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in an administrative / service role
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and Customers.
- A professional manner
- The ability to work to targets
- Excel skills