This role involves transitioning customers build solutions and providing both customer and internal on-going administration support for configuration services, within the configuration centre.
Main Duties of the Job:
To maintain a 3 day Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Schedule configuration orders in line with Customer SLA’s and Delivery Dates
- Technical vetting of configuration orders prior to scheduling
- Liaise with Professional Services and Sales for Project accounts.
- Updating Project schedules on SharePoint
- To escalate issues regarding SLA and Production to the management team
- To ensure all day to day office duties are completed to Business standards
- Assess Back Office reports to ensure orders hit SLA
- Monitor and pickup tasks and ensure they are completed to SLA.
- Transition customer solutions into the configuration centre within the agreed SLA
- Create and technically vet procedures for all new customer solutions within agreed SLA
- Liaise with Customers and Group IT to setup VPN connections into the facility
- Provide day to day support internally to the operational teams within SCC
- Support and maintain the Configuration Centres internal infrastructure
- Carry out patchwork activity for new customer or carry out changes to existing infrastructure
- Create Specific PDA project to capture customer data
- Create asset reports with IT conforming to customer agreed standards.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements within the Configuration Centre
- To ensure all day to day office duties are completed to agreed standards
- Adhere to the configuration centres ISO accreditations standards that support this job role function.
- Assist the Operational Management in the daily running of the Configuration Centre, through the above and any other duties as necessary.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Interest and general awareness of hardware/vendors e.g. Desktops/Laptops/Servers, HP/Lenovo etc.
- MS Office and Excel Skills
- GCSE x 5 A-C including English , Maths and ICT
- A level / BTEC L3
- Customer Service Experience