SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT Services Provider in the UK . We provide innovative , business critical and cost reducing IT services and solutions to many of the largest commercial organisations throughout the country .
Our Bracknell sales office covers the greater Thames Valley region and we are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead and develop our sales and account management teams and maintain senior level contact with all of our major customers .
Overall Job Purpose:
To develop and manage a team of people who in turn manage the relationship between SCC and the customers within the designated territory.
- Day to day management of the sales team. The creation and ongoing management of a pipeline of opportunity in line with the expectation of the business, weekly forecasting and overall financial management of the territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with the wider SCC management team, ensuring that the sales team are familiar with all of SCC’s service offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships with the senior contacts of the customers and prospects within the territory
- Build and maintain relationships with the vendors who operate in the territory
- Carry out regular performance reviews and ensure all team members are performing to expectation.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- Previous sales management experience in a similar sized organisation or extensive experience as a high performing sales person.
- Ability to manage virtual teams and bring together a coherent message for the customer
- Be able to manage healthy conflict
- Be able to hold relationships at board level and demonstrate a track record of having done so
- Extensive experience in the IT industry
- Ideally, existing contacts in the vendor community or a demonstrable track record of having built and maintained external partner relationships .
Then click the response button now !