We are looking for an apprentice to join our organisation and be fully trained up in the role below .
Overall Job Description:
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that inventory is stored in a safe secure manner and located into storage locations to be recalled as and when required. To maintain stock accuracy to a minimum of 98% accuracy target.
Main duties of the job:
- Movement of inventory to required locations and update call management system to reflect change
- Process defective inventory from Repair Centre to operations where items are found to be ‘Beyond Economical Repair’
- Book good parts into Engineers Repair Centre locations and update call management system to reflect part received status
- Prepare inventory for shipment back to vendors
- Conduct regular stock takes
- Assist Repair Centre engineering team with moving assets onto locations as and when the need arises
- Transact repaired computerised equipment into good stock locations
- To undertake Health & Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health & Safety policy
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Ability to be able to work accurately and precisely with attention to detail
- Ability to carry out agreed task in a timely manner and within set targets
- Willingness to learn
- Must be professional and presentable at all times
- Ability to understand processes and procedure and carry out set objectives
- Good communication skills
- GCSE results in Maths and English
- Good IT skills
- Our Apprenticeship Programmes on successful completion lead to permanent positions and progression.
- Full training provided .