Overall Job Purpose:
To provide effective administrative support within SCC and the Executive Personal Assistant.
Main Duties of Job:
• Producing and maintaining organisation charts.
• PA support for the assigned Senior Team Management when required or assigned
• Co-ordination of detailed travel arrangements in the most cost effective manner utilising travel agents or the internet
• Raising Purchase orders on the POS system
• Diary Co-ordination and room bookings
• Issuing minutes and following up actions as required
• General office management proving support for stationary ordering, Health & Safety items etc.
• Support in arranging new starter equipment, logins and induction programmes.
• Support with General Marketing Events/Activities
• Other ad hoc duties to support the workload of the Executive Assistant Function
• General filing
• Stationery and Health & Safety equipment ordering
• Ordering and payroll management of Incentive Vouchers.
• General Administration support to SCC Fleet Department,
• Support with Charity day, Charity finance and all SCC CSR activities.
• Provide Lunch time, Holiday and Sickness cover for JH, CV1 and CV2 reception as and when required.
• To undertake any other ad hoc duties or project work to support workload of Chief Executives Office.